Credit cards have become an incredibly useful way to make purchases these days. whether it’s over the phone, through the internet or at a retailer anywhere in the world.
A Queensland Country Visa credit card gives you everything you want in a card. You have a low rate of just 13.2%, up to 55 days interest free AND the option for a rewards program you'll actually use.
It also gives you access to over 1.4 million ATMs and 29 million merchants in 170 countries, providing you with easy access to funds whether you’re holidaying overseas or simply buying your weekly groceries. There are over 1.6 billion cards in circulation worldwide, making Visa the most widely held card in the world.
Visa Credit Card Features
- up to 55 days interest free
- low 13.20% p.a. interest rate
- low $39 annual fee
- market leading rewards program (see below for details)
- additional cardholders for free
Applying for a Visa Credit Card
- drop it into your local branch,
- fax it to (07) 4779 2910, or
- mail it to us at PO Box 679, Aitkenvale QLD 4814.
We understand that everyone has different tastes, so we offer a variety of different credit card designs to choose from including our exclusive Cowboys Supporter cards.
|(Available 7 Jan 2013)|
You can also be notified of exclusive offers and pre-sale tickets with Visa Entertainment. Simply visit the Visa Entertainment website and sign up for their emails.
If you have other credit cards and would like to transfer the balance of these to your Queensland Country Visa Credit card to take advantage of our competitive interest rate or our Rewards program, just provide your latest credit card statement to our branch staff and we will arrange the transfer. Or you can simply login to our internet banking and complete a BPay payment.
Credit Card Rewards Program
We have a great rewards program attached to our credit card. It's called Rewarder, and allows you to accumulate points for every dollar you spend, which are then returned to you in real cash that you can spend at any EFTPOS outlet using your Rewarder card. Find out more about the Rewarder Points program.
Your Queensland Country Visa Credit card offers a convenient way to pay for just about anything, but there are some important steps to take to ensure only you enjoy the benefits of your credit card.
- Keep your card in a safe place
- Sign your card as soon as you receive it
- Don’t let anyone know your PIN number or your internet banking password
- Ensure you check the amount you are signing for when making a purchase
- Make sure you watch the merchant when they are swiping your card and make sure your card does not leave your sight
- If you are making purchases over the internet, only use secure sites
If you have any transactions appear on your credit card statement that you want to dispute, please refer to our General Information on Chargebacks.
Download a copy of the Product Information Brochure for the Visa credit card or the Visa credit card Conditions of Use.
To apply for a Visa Credit Card you must be over 18 years of age, a permanent resident of Australia, and currently living in Australia. Additional card holders must be over 16 years of age. Other lending conditions apply. Other fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.