Home and contents insurance protects your property against a wide range of risks including fire, burglary, explosion and storm damage.
Home insurance gives you reassurance and peace of mind that your home and valuables are adequately protected against these things, and depending on your level of cover, you can also protect them from accidental damage and accidental loss.
To discuss your home and contents insurance, please contact one of Queensland Country's branches or phone one of our experienced insurance staff on 1800 722 811.
The CGU Home & Contents policies feature:
- New for old cover for contents
- Choice of Accidental Damage of Listed Events cover
- Valuable items cover up to a maximum of $7,500 (Accidental Damage cover only)
- Outdoor furniture cover up to $2,000 for theft or damage by storm, rainwater or wind
- Cover for burnt out motors in domestic appliances at no extra cost
- 24-hour emergency Claims Department - 1300 306 497