Making it easy
Buying, building, investing, renovating or even refinancing your home loan in Queensland can be a huge decision, and may even be a bit daunting. So it’s important to us that we make the process as easy as possible for you to review your options and choose the best home loan.
- Applications usually turned around in 24 hours (depending on the individual's circumstances)
- One loan manager takes care of everything
- Low deposits available on most loans
Why Queensland Country?
We’re all about helping our Members find the best home loan in Queensland for your needs, no matter what you’re looking to buy. It’s our goal to help you find the perfect loan that will let you pay off the home loan sooner.
- 100% offset account available for most fixed and variable owner-occupied home loans
- Packages for the life of the loan (even when it falls below the original eligibility requirements)
- Redraw facility available for most loans
- No penalties for extra repayments
- Flexible repayment options – weekly, monthly or fortnightly
- Automatic repayment arrangements available
Better than the majors
Unlike some of the larger banks, we believe that people matter most, not profits, and our home loans demonstrate that. Our standard variable rate is consistently lower than the four majors and we also offer low application and loan maintenance fees. Our products are specialised to give Queenslanders the features and benefits most suited to your needs, and we do everything we can to make buying your new home a simple and smooth process.
Our Home Loan products
If you're looking for a specific loan type, just follow the links below:
- Standard variable rate home loan
- Discounted loan for first home buyers
- Fixed rate home loan
- Vacant land loan
- Ultimate home loan package
- Home equity loan
- Home improvement loan
- Line of credit
- Eco smart green loan
Applying for a home loan
If you're ready to apply for a loan to make your dream of being a home owner a reality, simply give us a call on 1800 075 078 or make an appointment with your local branch to speak to one of our friendly loan specialists, and have a read on what you'll need to bring along for your loan application interview.