Mullet on a stick photo competition
Want to win home game tickets for the Broncos or the Cowboys for the rest of the 2012 season? It's easy - all you need to do is take a photo of yourself, friends, family or pets posing in a high profile or funny location with one of our Gavin Cooper mullet head cut outs.
- Simply pop into your nearest branch to pick up your cut-out.
- Get out and about and take a photograph featuring the "Mullet on a stick" cut out in a creative and imaginative way, such as a high-profile location or amusing scenario (nothing rude please!)
- Post a copy of the photo to our Facebook timeline at www.facebook.com/queenslandcountry or email it to email@example.com, making sure you tell us whether you'd prefer Cowboys or Broncos tickets!
All emailed entries will be posted to our Facebook wall on your behalf.
The winning entries will be those that demonstrate the most imagination and creativity in posing with the Gavin Cooper mullet head cut out.
- Six general admission tickets to the Cowboys home games in Townsville on Monday 23 July 2012, weekend August 3-6 2012, weekend August 10-13 2012 and weekend August 24-27 2012.
- Four general admission tickets to the Broncos home games in Brisbane on Friday 13 July 2012, weekend July 27-30 2012, weekend August 17-20 2012 and weekend August 31-September 3 2012.
- A runner up will win a signed Broncos football and autographed copy of Darren Lockyer's biography.
Please note: Prizes of tickets to the games are for entry tickets only and do not include parking passes. Winners are responsible for any transport costs to and from the game.
Any entrant is only eligible to receive one prize.
Entries close at midnight on Sunday 24 June 2012.
Download the competition terms and conditions.