Phone banking is available 24 hours a day, everyday using any touchtone telephone.
Once you have registered for phone banking and obtained your unique access code, simply call:
- 1300 722 812 (for the cost of a local call from any home phone in Australia)
- 07 4728 2666 (from a mobile telephone)
Through telephone banking you can:
- Check account balances, recent transactions and other information on all your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Pay bills using BPAY.
- Order interim account statements.
- Verify if a cheque has been presented.
To register, simply visit your local branch and we will provide you with your unique access code so you can get started with phone banking.