Super Retirement Savings Account (RSA)
Saving for retirement may be high on your list of priorities, especially as you get closer to retirement age. If you're planning for your retirement and want a lower risk superannuation product with great returns, we think you’d like our Super Retirement Savings Account, also known as the Super RSA.
The Retirement Savings Account offers some great features:
- The choice of variable rate and/or Fixed Term Deposit investment options
- No exposure to share market losses and fixed term options to help you safeguard against market downturns
- Great variable rates and competitive Fixed Term rates
- No entry or management fees
- Funds are accessible on retirement from the workplace on or after reaching the preservation age as a lump sum, in the form of an account based , or a combination of both.
- Capital is guaranteed by the assets of Queensland Country Credit Union
The interest on this account is calculated daily and paid annually on 30 June for the variable rate option and caclulated daily and paid at maturity for the Fixed Term Deposit option.
Under the Australian Government Gurarantee Scheme, from 1 February 2012 the first $250,000 of your total eligible deposit account balances held in an eligible Authorised Deposit-Taking Institution (ADI) are covered by the guarantee free of charge. Queensland Country is an eligible ADI and the Super RSA is included in the list of deposit accounts that have been approved for access to the Guarantee Scheme. For more information on the Guarantee Scheme, please contact any Queensland Country branch.
- View the interest rates for the Super Retirement Savings Account.
- Download the Super Retirement Savings Account application form.