Applying for a home loan with us is simple because we don't make anything more complicated than it needs to be. The more information you can provide to us when you make your application, the faster we’re able to approve your loan – and we aim to give you an answer within 24 hours.
To apply for a home loan with us, you can:
- Make an appointment with one of our local Branch Managers or our other lending specialists in branch.
- Call us on 1300 765 195
- Meet with our Mobile Lenders based in Townsville (this is for the Townsville area only). They can visit you 7 days a week at a place convenient to you. Just call them on 0407 722 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listed below are some of the things we may need to look at during the application.
- Birth Certificate (in English) | Passport | Australian Drivers licence
- Credit Card | Rates notice | Utility Bills (Telephone, Electricity, etc)
Proof of Income
- A payslip for the last four weeks or last two years income tax returns and assessments.
- If you are self-employed we need your latest tax return, along with your profit and loss statements and balance sheets for the past two years.
Proof of Savings
- Account statements
Records of what you owe
- Statements of credit cards, store charge cards, or any current debts or loans for the previous 6 months.
Details of what you own
- Include other property, furniture, vehicles, life insurance and other major assets.
And for those who may have already begun the purchase of a property:
- Copy of the Contract of Sale
- Copy of your Receipt for any Deposit Paid
- Copy of plans and specifications
- Building quotes