CGU Travel insurance covers you for almost anything that could happen to you when traveling.
The cover includes:
- Overseas medical, dental and additional expenses
- Resumption of overseas journey
- Return of hire car and excess waiver
- Luggage and travel documents
- Accidental death, disability and loss of income
- Access to 24 hour Worldwide Emergency Hotline
If you find yourself in difficulty during your trip, you can rest assured that urgent assistance from CGU’s 24-hour Worldwide Emergency Hotline service is only a phone call away. One reverse charges phone call from anywhere in the world will put you in touch with CGU’s multilingual staff, all expertly trained in dealing with travel problems and emergencies.
The 24-hour Worldwide Emergency Hotline is +61 2 9223 5533.
For more information on Travel insurance, please contact one of Queensland Country's branches or phone one of our experienced insurance staff on 1800 722 811.