You can save up to $1,300 every year with our Ultimate Home Loan Package (compared to our standard variable rate home loan on a $300,000 loan over a 30 year term).
If you choose to opt for our Ultimate Home Loan Package, you will be provided with some exceptional benefits:
- 0.50% interest rate discount off the standard variable rate home loan^
- $0 establishment fee
- $0 document fee
- $0 monthly loan administration fees
- discount on home & contents insurance for the first year
- $0 monthly service fee on All Access account
- $0 annual fee on Visa Credit card
- $0 annual fee on Rewarder Program
- $0 establishment fee on personal loans
^ The interest rate discount is available where the combined mortgage limit at time of taking our the Ultimate Home Loan Package is $150,000 or higher. The Package is still available for the life of the loan, even if it falls below this amount.
What does this really save you?
- $1,100 interest rate saving (approx)
- $39 annual credit card fee
- $58 annual rewarder fee
- $60 loan service fee (monthly fee is $5)
- $72 transaction account service fee (monthly fee is $6)
- $1,329 TOTAL
This is the minimum, approximate saving you would receive from having the Ultimate Home Loan Package based on a mortgage of $300,000. This saving will be more if insurance and personal loan benefits are also utilised.
Our Ultimate Home Loan Package also provides the following benefits:
- 100% mortgage offset account (owner-occupied purpose only)
- redraw facility (owner-occupied purpose only)
- no penalties for extra repayments
- your choice to make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- automatic repayments through direct debit
If you’re interested in our Ultimate Home Loan Package or would like to discuss this option further, please contact your local branch, or call us on 1300 765 195.
Correction to home loans product information brochure relating to the Ultimate Home Loan Package.
|Maximum borrowing amount - LVR*||95%|
|Term of Loan||30 years|
|Repayments||Weekly, fortnightly or monthly|
|100% mortgage offset account|
Fees and charges apply. For full details, download our Fees and Charges brochure.