Having a fixed rate loan means you can get the best of both worlds… a fixed rate and the full range of home loan benefits including a 100% offset account.
A fixed rate loan gives you certainty of knowing exactly what your interest rate is, and therefore your repayments, will be for a period of up to three years.
The fixed rate loan reverts to a standard variable rate home loan after the fixed period, but you can choose to re-fix it again for a fee.
- Certainty of your interest rate for a period of one, two or three years
- Safeguard against interest rate rises for the fixed period
- 100% mortgage offset account on owner-occupied properties
- Redraw facility on owner-occupied properties
- Your choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Able to pay up to an extra $10,000 per year in addition to your contracted repayments
- Automatic repayments through direct debit
- Available for a range of loan purposes, including buying an existing house, vacant land for building a home and more
Rates & Fees
|Product||Interest rate||Comparison rate|
|1 year fixed rate||4.29||5.15*|
|2 year fixed rate||4.09||5.03*|
|3 year fixed rate||4.19||4.97*||
Loan rates effective Monday 5 December 2016
|Loan maintenance fee||$5|
The fine print
All interest rates quoted are per annum. Rates are subject to change without notice.
* This Comparison Rate is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for secured loans only. WARNING: These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any Queensland Country Credit Union branch.
Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) restrictions apply to some loan types. Loan applications received where the main loan purpose is to refinance other financial institution debts, purchase vacant land or home improvements will be restricted to a maximum of 90% LVR. LVR may also vary depending on the location and type of any security property. Lenders Mortgage Insurance premium (if applicable) and Government charges apply.
Normal lending criteria apply. Fees and charges may apply. Download our Fees and Charges brochure for full details.
Before acquiring this product you should read the Home Loans and Line of Credit brochure to view the terms and conditions of this loan and to determine if this product is right for you.
Home loan key fact sheets
Queensland Country Credit Union, like all lending institutions, offers a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet to help you compare home loans in the market.
Home Loan Key Facts Sheets provide information about our loan products in a set standard format so it is easier for you to shop around and compare our loan products with those of other lenders (i.e. to compare apples with apples). The Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is one of a number of initiatives of the Government’s Fairer and Simpler Banking reforms.
Please click on the link to generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet which you can then choose to print or receive by email.
A home loan facts sheet is not an offer of credit. Queensland Country Credit Union is not obliged to provide you with the home loan described in the home loan facts sheet, you still need to apply for the loan and meet the lending criteria.