Having a fixed rate loan means you can get the best of both worlds… a fixed rate and the full range of home loan benefits including a 100% offset account.
A fixed rate loan gives you certainty of knowing exactly what your interest rate is, and therefore what your repayments will be, for a period of three years.
After the three year fixed period your fixed rate loan will revert to a principal and interest standard variable rate home loan with a discount of 0.75%p.a. for the life of the loan. Alternatively, you can choose to re-fix it again for a fee.
Click here to view our two competitive fixed rate options.
- Certainty of your interest rate for a period of three years
- Safeguard against interest rate rises for the fixed period
- 100% mortgage offset account on owner-occupied properties
- Redraw facility on owner-occupied properties (minimum redraw amount applies)**
- Your choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Able to pay up to an extra $10,000 per year in addition to your contracted repayments
- Automatic repayments through direct debit
- Available for a range of loan purposes, including buying an existing house, vacant land for building a home and more
- Loan to value ratio of 95% for owner occupied and 90% for residential investment loans
Rates & Fees
|RateSaver 3 Year Fixed Loan (Owner Occupied and Residential Investment)||2.99#Interest rate 3.77*Comparison rate|
|RateSaver 3 Year Fixed Interest Only Loan||3.49#Interest rate 3.90*Comparison rate||
RateSaver 3 Year Fixed Loan (Owner Occupied and Residential Investment) effective Tuesday 8 October 2019
RateSaver 3 Year Fixed Interest Only Loan effective Tuesday 8 October 2019
|Loan maintenance fee||$0|
The fine print
^Comparison Rate calculated on a secured loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term based on monthly repayments.
*WARNING:These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available online or at any Queensland Country Credit Union branch.
** Terms and conditions apply. An amount equal to the minimum monthly repayment amount must remain in the facility. Minimum redraw amount also applies.
# Following fixed rate expiry, the loan will revert to our Principal and Interest SVR with a discount of 0.75%p.a. for the life of the loan.
Please be aware that variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if this product is right for you: Home Loan brochure, Fees and Charges brochure, Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use; Financial Services Guide; Loan Interest Rate Schedule and Credit Guide.