Queensland Country Credit Union is one of only a handful of financial institutions across Australia who is still offering competitive green loans to help Australians reduce their carbon footprint around the home.
Our Eco Smart Green Loan is designed to make it easier for home owners to increase the environmental sustainability of their home, through a great value loan.
Eligible items include:
- Roof solar (photovoltaic panels and systems)
- Rainwater storage tanks
- Grey-water treatment systems
- Solar hot water systems
- Roof insulation
- LED lighting and eco-lighting or installation*
- Inverter air conditioners or installation*
- *Must be installed by a fully qualified licensed electrician
This personal green loan is designed to encourage Members to go green, by waiving the upfront and ongoing maintenance fees, to make it easier and cheaper to make green-friendly choices. And it helps you save money in the long run on energy costs.
This is a great opportunity to make some positive steps to reduce your family's carbon footprint and save a bit of cash.
- Variable interest rate
- No establishment fee
- No monthly loan maintenance fee
- No deposit required
- Terms available from 1-5 years
- Borrow $3,000 - $25,000
Rates & Fees
|Product||Interest rate||Comparison rate|
|Eco Smart Green Loan standard variable rate||9.09||9.09*||
Loan rates effective from Monday 1 February 2016
|Loan maintenance fee||$0|
The fine print
All loans will be disbursed on an eligible invoice only which states the exact items installed, and will be paid to the company carrying out those works. This loan is available for personal purposes only. Security may be required.
All interest rates quoted are per annum. Rates are subject to change without notice.
* This Comparison Rate is calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for unsecured loans. WARNING: These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any Queensland Country Credit Union branch.
Normal lending criteria apply. Fees and charges may apply. Download our Fees and Charges brochure for full details.
Before acquiring this product you should read the Green Loan brochure to view the terms and conditions of this loan and to determine if this product is right for you.