If you’re looking to buy a used car or another type of motor vehicle, like a car, boat, caravan or motorcycle, we offer a competitive secured personal loan option.
Our Secured Personal Loan is also a great option if you want to use an existing vehicle as security for financing another purpose, such as funding a well-earned holiday, purchasing household goods, sporting goods or consolidating personal debt into one manageable loan.
Our Secured Personal Loan is generally available for larger amounts up to $50,000^, and having the security of a vehicle over the loan means we can offer a lower interest rate than our Unsecured Personal Loan option.
If you don't have security you can provide, don't worry as we have an unsecured personal loan option available – find out more about our unsecured personal loans. Or, if you're looking to renovate your home, we have personal loans available for renovation purposes.
- Available for a range of purposes
- Terms up to 7 years^
- Pre-approval available to give you more bargaining power
- No deposit required
- Able to make extra repayments no early repayment fees
- Choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Borrow from $1,000 to $50,000^
Rates & Fees
|Product||Interest rate||Comparison rate|
|Secured personal loan - new car up to 3 years old||6.49||7.09*|
|Secured vehicle loan||9.75||10.34*|
|Secured personal loan||9.75||10.34*||
Loan rates effective Monday 1 February 2016
|Document fee||Document fees may apply|
|Loan maintenance fee||$5|
The fine print
Minimum borrowing amount of $1,000. Maximum borrowing amount of $50,000, though in special circumstances amounts over $50,000 may be considered.
All interest rates quoted are per annum. Rates are subject to change without notice.
* This Comparison Rate is calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for secured loans. WARNING: These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any Queensland Country Credit Union branch.
Normal lending criteria apply. Fees and charges may apply. Download our Fees and Charges brochure for full details.
Before acquiring this product you should read the Personal Loans brochure to view the terms and conditions of this loan and to determine if this product is right for you.