If you need some extra cash to make your dream a reality, consider an Unsecured Personal Loan. An Unsecured Personal Loan can be used for things like a well-deserved holiday, a new computer or entertainment system, furniture for your home or consolidating your debts into a single, manageable regular repayment.
Unlike our Secured Personal Loan or New Car Loan, you don't need to provide us with a security for the loan. Our unsecured loan is generally available for amounts up to $20,000^ and because we don't take a security for the loan, the rate is slightly higher than our secured loan options.
If you're looking to purchase a car, motorbike, boat, caravan or other vehicle, or want to use one as security for your loan, consider our New Car Loan or secured personal loans.
- Available for a range of purposes
- Terms up to 5 years
- No security required
- Choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Ability to make extra repayments
- Borrow from $1,000 to $20,000^ *
Rates & Fees
|Product||Interest rate||Comparison rate|
|Unsecured personal loan rate||12.95||13.45*|
|Debit consolidation loan rate||8.99||9.51||
Loan rates effective from Monday 1 February 2016
|Document fee||Document fees may apply.|
|Loan maintenance fee||$5|
The fine print
Debt Consolidation refers to personal debt held in a personal name excluding debt for business purposes. To receive this interest rate an application must be made by 31/05/17. and the loan funded within 3 months of application. Only available to borrowers who have an existing home loan, whether or not this is with Queensland Country Credit Union.
All interest rates quoted are per annum. Rates are subject to change without notice.
* This Comparison Rate is calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for unsecured loans. WARNING: These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any Queensland Country Credit Union branch.
Normal lending criteria apply. Fees and charges may apply. Download our Fees and Charges brochure for full details.
Before acquiring this product you should read the Personal Loans brochure to view the terms and conditions of this loan and to determine if this product is right for you.