With the complete functionality of our All Access account, the Learners and Earners All Access account has been designed specifically for our Members undertaking full-time studies or an Australian apprenticeship.
- Applicants for a Learners & Earners All Access account must be between 18 and 23 years of age and either a full-time student undertaking study at an Australian tertiary institution, or commenced an Australian apprenticeship.
- Statements are issued quarterly and can be received electronically or via post. Please ensure your contact details are current.
- Interest is calculated on the minimum daily balance and paid monthly.
- Unlimited free everyday transactions*
- No monthly account service fee
- Your choice of Visa Debit card or CueCard
- 24/7 online, mobile and phone banking access
- Worldwide access
- Mobile App
Rates & Fees
|Balances less than $5,000||0.00|
|Balances more than $5,000||0.01||
Interest paid monthly and calculated on minimum monthly balance. Rates effective Saturday 1 October 2016
|Transaction fees||Fees may apply. Please read our Fees and Charges brochure to learn more.|
The fine print
* Refer to our Fees and Charges brochure for information on other transactions which may attract fees and charges.
The information above should be read in conjunction with the Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use and Personal Savings and Transaction Accounts brochure before acquiring this product.