SmartBudget is a clever bill paying and budgeting tool that allows you to set your budget for the year ahead. It removes stress by smoothing out your nominated bills for 12 months and helps you achieve your financial goals and aspirations faster.
Want to know more? Check out our frequently asked questions!
The types of bills that people receive that you might like to include in your SmartBudget service include:
- Insurances home & contents, car, health
- Council rates
- Electricity & gas
- Home phone & mobile
- Fuel card accounts
- Pay TV
- School fees
- Gym/Sporting memberships
- Smooth your bills out over the year into weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments
- Pay your bills online through the online portal available on Internet Banking and the Mobile Banking App
- No time to jump online? Drop your bills into your local branch for payment
- $5 monthly account service fee
- No fees for cheques, BPAY® or direct debits
Rates & Fees
|Balances less than $5,000||0.00|
|Balances over $5,000||0.01||
Rates effective Saturday 1 October 2016
The fine print
All interest rates quoted are per annum and are calculated on a tiered basis. Interest on the credit balance of a SmartBudget account is calculated on the minimum monthly balance and paid monthly. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Download our Fees and Charges brochure for full details.
^Before acquiring this product you should read the SmartBudget brochure and the Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use brochure to view the terms and conditions of this account. This information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the information you should consider whether it is right for you and seek your own advice.