Use this helpful calculator to set up your household budget, either to help you save for a goal, manage your cash flow or your spending.
Our new RateSaver Home Loan comes with all the necessary bells and whistles, but is simple enough to suit you no matter where you are in the home loan journey, whether it's:
buying your first home,
looking to refinance (offer is not available for the restructure of existing Queensland Country Credit Union loan facilities), or
purchasing a residential investment property.
For home loans of at least $100,000 and a maximum loan to value ratio (LVR) of 95% for owner occupied and 90% for residential investment loans, you'll get your choice to make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly, and a competitive interest rate. There's even a 100% offset facility on owner occupied facilities.
See an estimate of how much you can borrow.
Get an idea of how much you can expect your repayments to be.
- Click here to start your application.
- Before you begin you must be at least 18 years of age, an Australian Citizen or permanent resident of Australia, currently in paid employment and have not been bankrupt.
- You'll also need identification such as your driver's licence and a thorough understanding of your budget, including your expenses such as bills and liabilities.
- You can map out your budget using our online budgeting calculator.
- Select 'Home loan' as your loan type and enter in your loan details.
- Enter in the remaining details such as your contact information, income, liabilities, expenses and assets.
- Once you've completed this section of the application you can proceed to pre-check, which will give you an indication of how your application looks against our lending criteria.
- At the pre-check mark, you can request for one of our lenders to call you or you can proceed through to completion and submit your application.
You'll need about 20 minutes to complete an application in full.
This variable rate product is available for a limited time only for owner occupied or investment, principal and interest loans with new borrowings of at least $100,000 and a maximum loan to value ratio (LVR) of 95% for owner occupied and 90% for residential investment loans. Not available for the restructure of existing Queensland Country Credit Union or Queenslanders Credit Union loan facilities. Offer is subject to withdrawal at any time before a loan contract is entered into. Normal lending criteria, terms, conditions & fees apply and are available on request. Once a loan is entered into a Member will receive a 1.39% p.a. discount off the Standard Variable Rate (SVR) for the life of the loan.
^Warning: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. The comparison rate is for a secured home loan calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. Queensland Country Credit Union Limited ABN 77 087 651 027 AFSL/ Australian Credit Licence 244 533.
They say the holy grail of property investing is buying into a suburb at the right time. So how do you identify areas poised for growth, before the market peaks? Here are some general things to consider.
Working out the value of your home and contents is important to ensure that you do not become underinsured and unable to replace your home or property to the same level in the case of a loss occurring. It’s easy to underestimate the value of our property and possessions. So, let’s look at how you can ensure you don’t end up underinsured and in the lurch, should something go wrong.
For former Big Four bank customer Angela, the decision to switch from a Big Four to a credit union was the culmination of many disappointing customer service encounters.