Whether you're buying, building or investing, we can help. Our home loan experts have your best interests at heart and can help you through from start to finish.
Our discount packaged fixed rate loan gives you certainty and stability in your repayments for the duration of your fixed term. Plus, you can still take advantage of our package benefits including our All Access everyday transaction account and our low rate credit card. You can also receive fee waivers on personal loans and other loan products and access discounted general insurance under our package. You pay an annual fee of just $350, which gives you a range of ongoing discounts, saving you a lot of money over the life of your loan.
When your fixed term has expired it's the perfect time to sit down with one of our home loan experts to review and plan for the years ahead.
This home loan option is so good because
- The interest rate is available for both owner-occupied and investment purposes
- You get all the benefits of our Ultimate Home Loan Package
- It gives you stability in your repayments for the duration of your fixed term
- You can save on your interest with a 100% mortgage offset account^
- You have the ability to redraw repayments you've made above and beyond the minimum^
- You have flexibility of repayments with weekly, fortnightly or monthly options
- You have the ability to pay up to an extra $10,000 per year in addition to your contracted repayments
The fine print
All interest rates quoted are per annum. Rates are subject to change without notice.
*This product is available from 1 April 2017 for a limited time only under our Ultimate Home Loan Package for new borrowings of at least $100,000 with a maximum loan to value ratio (LVR) of 80%. Not available for the restructure of existing Queensland Country Credit Union home loan facilities. Offer is subject to withdrawal at any time before a loan contract is entered into. Normal lending criteria, terms, conditions & fees apply and are available on request.
^ WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. The comparison rate is for a secured home loan calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 over a term of 25 years.
Normal lending criteria apply. Fees and charges may apply. Download our Fees and Charges brochure for full details.
Before acquiring this product you should read the Home Loans and Line of Credit brochure to view the terms and conditions of this loan and to determine if this product is right for you.