"My dream home is beachside with a beautiful garden, trees and a cubby house. It's open plan to highlight our beautiful Queensland weather, has lots of rooms for family and is single story so we can all be near each other. A pool is a must to cool down on balmy summer days." - Janine, Member
What's your dream home? Put your ideas to work and bring them to life with a renovation loan (Reno Loan).
|Interest Rate||Comparison Rate|
|Reno loan standard variable rate^||6.79% p.a.||7.28% p.a*|
Our Reno Loan is an easy, hassle free and cost effective way to finance improvements to your home. It can provide you with up to $50,000 without the need to extend your home loan.
What type of renovations can I do?
- Build a deck or a patio
- Build a new room in your home
- Renovate a kitchen or bathroom
- Do eco friendly improvements such as solar panels and systems, roof insulation, LED and eco lighting, invertor air conditioners
- Have your home professionally repainted on the inside or outside
- Do professional landscaping, fencing and irrigation
- Purchase and install an in-ground pool
- Replace your home's floor coverings
- Replace or repaint the roof of your home or shed
- Construct a carport or new driveway
What makes the reno loan so good?
- It can add value to your home and thereby increase the equity you have in your property – no new mortgage required to do so!
- You can repay your loan over a short term and keep repayments and affordability within your budget – no loan payout fees either
- It has a low interest rate
- No security is required
- It has a low establishment fees - cheaper to set up than our standard home loan
- You can borrow from $3,000 to $50,000 for your home improvements and renovation project
- It has a term from 1 to 5 years
- You have the choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- You are able to make additional repayments
*WARNING: These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Comparison Rate calculated on an unsecured loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term based on monthly repayments.
^Loan applications are subject to Queensland Country's normal eligibility criteria and approval. Fees and charges are payable. Full terms and conditions will be included in the loan offer. Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if this product is right for you: Reno Loan brochure, Fees and Charges brochure, Credit Guide and the Loan Interest Rate Schedule.