At Queensland Country we are committed to working with not-for-profit organisations to provide a cost effective way to do banking.
Our Community Partnership Program provides:
- Waived monthly account service fee on the Business Cheque Account
- Fundraising assistance through our unique Community Partnership Fundraising Program
- Queensland Country merchandise welcome pack
Community Partnership Fundraising Program
By offering your members a chance to take up some of our great products, we can provide much needed funds back to your organisation.
It’s simple, when one of your club friends or family take out one of the below products, they need only mention that they have been referred by your club and your club will receive the assigned benefit.
It’s a simple way to fundraise much needed funds for your club and help to support us, another local Queensland organisation.
Benefits paid back to clubs are:
- $50 for every Credit Card or Personal Loan
- $75 for every Queensland Country Health Insurance policy*
- $125 for every Home Loan
For full details on eligibility for this program simply contact your local Branch Manager.
* Health Insurance is provided by Queensland Country Health Fund Limited ABN 18 085 048 237. The $75 benefit to the club is provided by Queensland Country Health Fund Limited.