Community is at the very heart of Queensland Country. Our people give back generously and enjoy contributing in meaningful ways.
One of the ways that we support this for our people is through our Community Volunteer Leave Program. This leave program encourages staff to take up to two days of paid leave per year to volunteer in the community.
If you’re a not-for-profit organisation looking for volunteers, this could be a fantastic opportunity for our two organisations to partner.
Fill in the form below and let’s see if we can work together.
Volunteer Partner Eligibility Checklist
- The work is carried out Monday to Friday during business hours
- The activity is not considered high risk
- Your organisation is not-for-profit
- The activity is recognised as beneficial to the community
- The position is not replacing paid workers
- The position is covered by appropriate insurance cover for the particular activity
- The volunteer work is of the volunteer’s own free will and without coercion
- The work is undertaken for no additional financial payment beyond the employee’s normal Queensland Country wage
- Queensland Country Staff will work in designated volunteer positions only