When you login to our new online banking system, you'll notice an immediate difference in how it looks. We've also introduced some new functionality to improve the way you bank online.
The site's features include:
- Check your account balances
- View past transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts, to other Queensland Country accounts or to accounts at other financial institutions
- Set up scheduled transfers
- Pay bills using BPAY®
- Update your contact details
- Download copies of past statements
- Nominate to switch to electronic statements
- Adjust the order your accounts appear in, and choose which accounts you see
- Redraw from your loan online*
- Access your SmartBudget account and pay your nominated bills online, through internet banking (no need to visit a separate portal!)
- International transfers
- And much more!
The way you access internet banking won't change.
Login using your Customer number and your old password. For security, you'll need to reset your password the first time you login to the new internet banking service.
What is two factor authentication?
Authentication is the process of proving who you are and it is a critical step in how financial institutions protect customers’ accounts online. Two factor authentication is the most secure way to manage external transfers and it is easy to use.
SMS security and security tokens form part of Queensland Country’s two-factor authentication program. Depending on preference and circumstances (such as location), Members can select which best meets their needs.
In the case of SMS security, you'll receive a text the first time you pay a new payee or biller. Once you validate the recipient, you won't need to verify them again, as internet banking accepts them as "trusted". A token is a small device that generates a code that you need to input to internet banking to verify the person you're trying to pay in the same way.
If you currently use a token, or want the protection of token security but don't want to have to carry the physical dongle around, you can download the "VIP Access" app on Google Play or the Apple App store to use a free soft token service.
For help with logging in using your new Customer number, read our frequently asked questions
For further assistance please call us on 1800 075 078 or visit any Queensland Country branch.Read our tips for staying safe online.