Update as of 29 January 2020 8:35am: Our Ayr and Home Hill branches will reopen today from 9:00am. Original Alert as of 28 January 2020 8:00am: Due to flooding, our Ayr and Home Hill branches will be closed until further notice. However, our remaining branches and Contact Centre are open. Insurance claims can be lodged direct with CGU by calling 13 24 80. Any banking enquiries can be made to our Contact Centre on 1800 075 078. An update will be provided regarding the reopening of these branches as soon as new information is received.
Released 28 Jan 2020, 10:08AM
Released 23 Jan 2020, 3:03PM
Be aware about the latest Visa phishing call scam...
We’re working all the time to better safeguard your financial and personal information.
To help better protect you against scams, be aware of the latest Visa Phishing Calls.
More specifically, scam callers have been identifying themselves as the “Fraud Department”, in an attempt to coerce you to provide your personal card number and transactional information.
- We encourage you to never divulge your personal card number or account information over the phone to an unknown caller.
- A genuine call from the fraud department will only ever ask to confirm the last 4 digits of the card.
If you are unsure or uncomfortable with the legitimacy of a call, hang up and contact QCCU immediately.
Please notify your nearest branch or call 1800 075 078 to report any suspicious scam calls.
Released 6 Jan 2020, 4:09PM
Available for Members directly impacted by bushfires.
As a locally owned financial services and health insurance group, Queensland Country is aware of the significant impact recent bushfires have had on some of the communities in which we operate.
Through our Emergency Relief Package, we are able to offer support to Members directly affected by the bushfires in a number of ways. While every Member’s circumstances are considered individually, the package may include:
- Deferred repayments on loans for up to three months
- Placing loans on an interest-only basis for a period of time
- Restructuring loans to reduce scheduled repayments
- Waiving establishment fees on new personal loan applications for purposes related to the bushfires for up to three months
- Waiving break costs for Members with a fixed rate loan who use an insurance payment to pay out their loan
- Waiving the usual interest rate reduction for early withdrawals from term deposits prior to maturity
- One month financial assistance on our health insurance products
- Existing Members with home and contents insurance through CGU Insurance may be able to claim for emergency funds and temporary accommodation costs.
Should you wish to use any element of the relief package, please do not hesitate to contact your nearest branch or call us on 1800 075 078. If you need to lodge an insurance claim through our partner, CGU Insurance, we recommend you call their claims hotline direct on 132 480.
Released 2 Jan 2020, 6:30AM
Planned System Outage: Our SmartBudget service will be offline briefly for planned system maintenance from 5:30am – 6:30am Monday, 6 January 2020 (QLD time).
We’re committed to improving your banking experience, so we're going offline for a planned system upgrade Monday, 6 January 2020 in the early hours of the morning from 5:30am - 6:30am (QLD Time).
This will affect access to the following services:
Please ensure any information you require from the Portal is accessed prior to the outage.
You can keep up to date via our Facebook page.
Thank you for your understanding.
Your Queensland Country Credit Union Team