If you're looking to pay your loan down quickly and save interest, a Mortgage Offset account allows you to 'offset' the daily credit balance in a savings account against your home loan balance. The Mortgage Offset account can be attached to any single residential variable or fixed rate home loan.
- 100% offset benefit on single residential variable or fixed rate home loans
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited free transactions each month*
- No minimum opening balance or withdrawal fee
- Balance of your offset account 'offsets' the interest on your home loan balance
- Unlimited access to internet banking, mobile banking and phone banking
- Pay your bills using BPAY®
- Available to Queensland Country personal Members on all eligible home loan products where the linked home loan is secured by the Member's principal place of residence
Rates & Fees
|Balances less than $5,000||0.00|
|$5,000 < $500,000+||0.01||
Rates effective from Monday 11 February 2019
The fine print
* Not all transactions are included in the free transactions. Refer to our Fees and Charges brochure for the transactions which do not incur a fee and for other fees and charges which may apply.
All interest rates quoted are per annum and are calculated on a tiered basis. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Before acquiring this product you should read the Home Loans and Line of Credit brochure (refer to the section on Mortgage Offset account) and the Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use brochure to view the terms and conditions of this account and to determine if this product is right for you.