Protect your investment property
Building, contents, rent & more
Get a quote online

CGU offers a policy specifically designed to protect your investment property, including flats, units, apartments and houses which are leased or rented to tenants.

For more information on landlord's residential property insurance, please contact one of Queensland Country's branches or phone one of our experienced staff on 1800 075 078.


  • Extensive range of covers
  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Loss of rent
  • Rent default and theft by a tenant
  • Liability
  • Flood cover
Toggle Item

The fine print

Queensland Country Credit Union Limited ABN 77 087 651 027 AFS Licence No. 244533 acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurer, CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 (CGU), An IAG Company. CGU Home and Contents Insurance, Landlords Residential Property Insurance, Car Insurance and Travel Insurance are issued by CGU. You can get a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for any of these products from any office of Queensland Country Credit Union. You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to buy or hold the relevant products.

The insurance section of this website contains general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs ('your personal circumstances'). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase these insurance policies, you should consider the appropriateness of it having regard to your personal circumstances, plus obtain and consider the current Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant insurance policy.